[row][column_8][title_big small_text=”When it comes to protecting your data” bottom_margin=”yes”]offense is the best defense.[/title_big]
Protecting sensitive data and managing security risks are some of the most crucial services we provide to our clients. The importance of having a managed backup and security plan cannot be overemphasized, as a company can only truly understand the costs associated with data loss or system failure when they are in the middle of one.
The repercussions of a data breach or intellectual property loss can devastate a business, and can range from losing a customer to losing a business. According to Gartner Group, 43 percent of companies are immediately put out of business after a “major loss” of computer records. Preventative measures must be taken to protect your company’s data.[/column_8]
[title_big small_text=”Our” bottom_margin=”yes”]Solution[/title_big]
In the past five years, we have seen attacks, ransomware and malicious threats explode. Disrupting and exploiting small and midsize businesses has become a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States. Upward effectively combats this by employing a multi-layered, comprehensive threat management approach, and investing in relentless education on best-practices for managing and avoiding threats.
We employ industry leading Antivirus and Antimalware and sophisticated Security as a Service solutions to prevent malicious threats from costing your business hard and soft costs. Our sophisticated Security-as-a-Service (SAAS) solutions prevent malicious threats from harming your company’s data by:
- Ongoing system maintenance- We maintain security patches, current firewall software, hard drive encryption software and air-tight user policies. These are the most effective ways to avoid a major issue.
- Security-as-a-Service- Upward works with you to create a dynamic strategy for risk management; incorporating software, acceptable use policies and 24/7 monitoring services.
- We leverage industry experts to evaluate your businesses compliance with standards like HIPAA, PCI and SOX to make sure you put the solutions in place to ensure that you sleep better at night.
BACKUP & DISASTER RECOVERY
In the event of a major hardware failure, fire, theft, flood or earthquake, you need to know what to expect from your IT team. We employ state-of-the-art solutions to create a risk management strategy for clients that gives them peace or mind. Upward provides all its clients:
- Guaranteed restoration times- so you know when your employees can get back to work in the worst case scenario.
- 24/7 backup monitoring- So we can be the first responder no matter what time of day.
- Some of the highest security protocols (256 Bit) and encryption standards- so you know you have employed the best measures.
We have plans that can restore your systems within minutes, and all our plans are designed with simple, straightforward pricing. But most importantly, we will make sure you have clear expectations, so you can remain calm and confident in the face of uncertainty. Upwards backup plans provide:
- Simple and cost effective pricing
- Guaranteed recovery times
- Industry leading security protocols
[promo button_text=”GET IN TOUCH” button_link=”http://moveitupward.com/contact/” button_color=”Blue” overlay=”no”]THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE
Don’t wait another day to protect your company’s data, get in touch with Upward Technology’s security and backup experts. [/promo]